12.20.2012

A STORY ABOUT BABY WHO WILL BORN

it's a story about a baby who will come to the world 



story begins when a baby who stay in her mom's uterus, and she aks to God.
baby:" All angel said that I will born soon. but how can I live in there? I still baby and weak"

God:"I have picked out a angle to keep you"

baby:"But in here so safe, in here I can sing and smile. I feel here is a heaven.  I think it's enough for me."

God:"your angle will sing and smile for you everyday, and you will feel like in heaven with your angle."

Baby:"and how can I understand what people say if I cannt speak and I dont know what people say?"

God:"your angle will talk to you by the most beautiful language which you have ever heard, and with patience your angle will teach you to can talk."

Baby:"what must I do if I want talk with you God?"

God:"your angle will teach you how to pray."

baby:"I heard that in the world many goons and bad mans. who will protect me?"

God:"your angle will protect to you, although it would be life threatening."

baby:"but I would have been very sad because cannt see you again, God."

God:"your angle will tell about Me and how to came back to Me. although Im always for you.

baby:" God, if I were to be born now, can you tell me what is the name of my angle?"

God:" YOU WILL CALL YOUR ANGLE, MOM OR MOTHER."

0 comment:

Post a Comment